Essentia Health – Medical Equipment & Supplies is proud to provide a state of the art Certified Service & Repair Center with technicians trained in current technology. We are an authorized Service & Repair Center for many brands of equipment including power mobility, respiratory care and general durable medical equipment.
- Routine maintenance of your medical equipment, by appointment
- General cleaning and overall inspection of equipment, by appointment
- Prior authorization with your insurance to determine coverage for repair charges
- Diagnostic evaluation for repairs made within two business days of receiving your equipment
Our Repair Coordinator makes every effort to schedule in-home repair appointments in a timely manner. Appointments are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. All requests for repair appointments are scheduled in the order they are received. You may also choose to bring your equipment to our facility for service and repair.
In some cases, parts may need to be ordered from the manufacturer of your equipment. These can take 7 to 10 business days to ship to us. If you request that parts be sent via special shipping (2nd day air, overnight, etc.), payment is required up front before the order will be placed. We may not be able to perform, or get insurance coverage for repairs on equipment not originally purchased from us. In many cases, your insurance may pay for rental equipment to be used while your equipment is in for repair. However, rentals may not be available for specialty equipment such as power mobility devices like electric wheelchairs and scooters. For any power mobility purchase, we recommend that you have an emergency preparedness plan. While we will repair your equipment as promptly as possible, please have a plan in place for when you will need to be without your power mobility equipment.
Fees*: (payable at time of service)
- $20.00 General cleaning and inspection of equipment, no repair needed
- $25.00 Routine maintenance with minor parts/inspection of equipment
- $40.00 Local area, in home service call for inspection of equipment**
**Major repairs must be done in our Service & Repair Center.
*These services are not covered by insurance except when part of a repair service. Additional fees apply for optional maintenance pars such as CPAP or nebulizer filters, wheelchair tires and tubes, etc.