Keeping you Safe is Essential
Independence and safety is everyone’s priority. Whether you are a family member concerned about your loved one’s safety or you are looking to add assurance for yourself, we have a Medical Alert System that can add that security.
Peace of Mind at the Press of a Button
- Immediate response 24/7
- Easy to use
- Non-intrusive (worn as a pendant)
- Durable and waterproof, even in the shower
- Caring and personal service
- Improves the health and safety of users
Safety and Protection
Keep senior and at-risk person safe with industry leading home health monitoring solutions. Our goal is to customize a plan that helps you achieve your goals to live independently. We have a Medical Alert System for any situation, whether you have a traditional landline, cell phone or no phone at all.
We understand that a quick response rate is important to ensure your safety. Our systems are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have equipment that we can tailor to your needs, such as a fall detection pendent.
Medical Alert Systems are an inexpensive way to ensure safety and that help is available at the push of a button.
Caring and Personal Attention
Our staff has more than 25 years experience in the personal response system industry and have extensive training in care service. We are proud to go above and beyond for our patients so they feel comfortable with the system and the safety it provides. The unit is installed in the home by our personnel. The staff will test the unit throughout the entire home so you know you are safe no matter where you are located.
How Medical Alert Systems Work
A Medical Alert System is affordable and easy-to-use, with help at your fingertips.
- When you need help, press the button on the pendent. We strongly encourage you to press the button even if you are not feeling well. If you are okay when we answer – great. If you need help, we will coordinate getting a neighbor, family member or emergency services to check on you depending on what is needed.
- Once you press your button, a call is immediately placed from the in-home receiver to our Call Center. The majority of calls are answered locally, in Duluth, Minnesota, by certified responders. The calls that are not answered in Duluth are answered by our Call Center in Ohio.
- The Call Center will attempt to communicate with you over the speaker on the in-home unit or over the phone. If the Call Center can’t make contact with you, they will call a friend or family member to check on you. They will dispatch emergency services, if needed.
Who could Benefit?
A Medical Alert System is ideal for people who:
- Want peace of mind about their safety and health
- Have vision problems
- Experience muscle weakness or mobility problems
- Have difficulty climbing in and out of the tub
- Use a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Need to go up and down steps
- Have a history of dizziness or falling
To learn more about our Medical Alert Systems, contact our Medical Alert Coordinator at 218-722-3420.
How it works